Good morning! They are expecting travel delays for up to 48 hours. We are going to push our trip back 1 week.
Wednesday Jan 24 at 10 am
This is going to cause some scheduling conflicts for some of you.
IF YOU ARE NO LONGER ABLE TO GO, please contact us BY EMAIL by FRIDAY JAN 19 and we will work on getting refunds out. (It may take up to 1 week for all of them to be done.)
IF YOU WANT TO SIGN UP... I expect some openings and will extend the date to sign up to JANUARY 22 AT 12 NOON.
ALL COMMUNICATION ABOUT FIELD TRIPS SHOULD BE DONE BY EMAIL.
Stay safe and warm. Enjoy the snow!